RMB Automotive Ltd is a privately-owned dealer group where everybody in the business is on first name terms. We are small enough to care about our staff and customers but are big enough to offer stable and secure employment, whilst offering industry leading service to our valued customers who choose to use us.
Due to a growth in the business we are now looking to recruit an experienced Warranty Administrator with flexible days and hours.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure full compliance with all manufacturer warranty systems and minimise the risk of warranty audit failure. You will also ensure the manufacturer's warranty and goodwill policy/procedures are adhered to correctly, achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring compliance of warranty paperwork prior to claim submission.
• Checking that all submissions reflect the correct data,
• Monitoring the despatch of paperwork from the dealerships and manage the requests for displaced parts and materials made by each manufacturer.
• Acting upon claims discrepancies on a daily basis to ensure successful and prompt payment.
• Reconciliation of manufacturer payments.
• Utilisation of departmental spread sheets used for tracking and payment requests.
• Conduct internal warranty audits and act upon any potential deficiencies highlighted.
What you can expect
You will receive an induction and then on-going training as and when required. You can expect 24 (Pro Rata) days paid leave in addition to statutory holidays, and the option of a contributory pension scheme.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the correct experience and want to join our team at a very exciting time, then please apply now by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within four weeks of your application. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity
RMB Automotive Ltd supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.