The RMB Group is a multi-franchise business covering the North of England. We are searching for an ambitious individual who is keen to learn and start a new career with RMB.
Trainee Parts Advisor, Northallerton
This exciting role will assist with planning and coordinating the dealership's parts sales to meet customer requirements and maximise sales.
The key responsibilities are:
- Building rapport and effectively communicating with customers
- Coordinating the dealership's stock holding, monitoring sock, ordering parts, storing parts, etc
- Working closely with the Service team to deliver a quality service to customers
- Generating new sales opportunities and coordinating van deliveries
- Working as a valuable member of the RMB team to provide a seamless service to customers
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience of providing exceptional customer service
- Solution focused with natural problem solving ability
- Time management skills and ability to work quickly but accurately
- IT literate
- 5 GCSE's at Grade A-C or equivalent (including Maths and English)
If you feel that you have the correct experience and want to join our team at a very exciting time, then please apply now! To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or to the following address:
Stockton on Tees
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. RMB is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered. If you do not hear back from us within four weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to hearing from you!